Posts Tagged ‘poker domino online’
Poker is a fun game and when the concept of betting is added to it, it becomes more interesting and of course requires better skills as well. Here are the fundamental rules, and how the hands are ranked.
Poker domino online is played using a standard card pack. The cards are ranked normally – Ace, King, Queen, and Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3 and 2. There are four standard suits and all are considered equal. Every poker hand has 5 cards and the highest hand wins.
- Five of a kind: In this there are 5 cards of the same kind (A-A-A-A-A). However, this is only possible if you use wild card.
- Straight Flush: 5 cards in order and from the same suit is called straight flush. Here you can use Ace as higher or lower as per the need.
- Four of a kind: Just like the name suggests, 4 cards of same rank is four of a kind.
- Full House: Three of a kind and a pair is known as full house (A-A-A-K-K)
- Flush: Flush is a hand in which all the cards belong to same suit.
- Straight: In a straight, 5 cards need to be in order. However, they can be from different suits.
- Three of a Kind: In this there are 3 cards of the same kind along with two other cards.
- Two Pair: It is 2 different pairs and a 5th card.
- Pair: As the name suggests, it is one pair and 3 different cards.
- High Card: This is any hand other than the ones described above.
As a beginner, knowing these basics will help you understand the game better. Enjoy your game!